Monday, April 1, 2013

My History as a LoL Player

So as many people will probably wonder, what elo/ranking am I as a player.

Currently, I am unranked for Season 3, though I plan to finally start playing ranked games soon. Last season, I was a Silver Player for Solo Queue, and Gold in both Twisted Treeline and Team Summoner's Rift. On Dominion, while I have went down in elo as of late due to lack of practice, I have been as high as the 1900's (based off of when you could find your normal elo), and I have likely been in the 2000's.

I have also lead a team in multiple Domination Dominion Tournaments, landing third place one time around.

My University, UNC Chapel Hill, also hosts Riot Sponsored LoL tournaments several times a year; I have been in the winning team more than once in these games.

My current favorite positions to play are Mid laner and Jungle. I have played with every champion in the game somewhat except for Zac and Quinn and Valor. I love playing in ARAM's and am greatly looking forward to having matchmaking for them.

That's about it for now. Feel free to leave a comment if you have any questions!

Until Next Time!
-Rikukun

No comments:

Post a Comment