Monday, April 1, 2013

Introduction

Hello Everyone!

My name is Jacob, or as you may know me online, Rikukun. I have played League of Legends for well over two years now, and I simply love the game. So much so that I would really love to work for Riot as a Game Designer one day to do everything that I can to make the game even better. However, I know that there are thousands of others out there who would also love this position, and may even look or actually be more qualified than I am. In fact, I was recently turned down from the game design internship position from Riot, so they clearly feel that this is the case.

However, I am not going to give up; working at Riot Games is my dream. To that end I decided to make this blog, which will focus on discussing my ideas of design issues and suggestions involving characters, items, and maps in League of Legends.

I hope that I will be able to give my readers engaging material that will fully explain my thought process behind my ideas, and I hope that when I apply to Riot in the future and put this blog on my resume, they will actually look at it so that they can better see how I think and they will hopefully feel that I would be a great asset to Riot Games.

Until Next Time!
-Rikukun

No comments:

Post a Comment